Our Intention is to build a community where children are heard and valued as they develop resilience and a strong personal and academic identity.
Our Guiding Principles:
· Every Child: We will view every child as our own.
· Warm Demander: We will take a “warm demander” stance with every child, modeling and expecting compassion, respect, safety, and scholarship.
· Interdependence: We will take the time to model and practice a safe, respectful, compassionate community where we value, listen to, and lean on one other.
· Appreciating Strengths: We will look for and appreciate the strengths that every child, family member, and staff member brings to our community.
· Lifelong Learning: We commit to build a culture of innovation, continuous learning, and reflection: from one another, our family members, and our community.
MAKING OUR INTENTION REAL: Graduate Profile